Policies & Procedures for Riverside Drive classes
We want to provide the best program possible by monitoring student ratios, developing our lesson plans in advance, and scheduling our instructors accordingly. The following policies are in place so that we may accomplish these goals while ensuring fair and equal guidelines for each and every current or returning student.
• Once-weekly 40-60 minute classes are divided into 9-week terms during the school year. Our summer program features our flexi-schedule for classes and camps; pick your class day and time AND choose which weeks you would like to come. During the school year, current students have priority over new students only if tuition is paid on or before the PRIORITY DEADLINE.
• The Sensational Kids drop-off morning program has an annual tuition rate, divided into monthly payments. To download complete Sensational Kids information, please click here.
• Customer assistance is available during our posted front desk hours. Call 478-718-7306 for front desk hours or view our Calendar.
• Once your enrollment is received, reserving one of a limited number of spaces in class, refunds will be given only if your class is cancelled by Sportz Quest. Be sure to check your calendar for schedule conflicts prior to enrolling.
• If the student’s health status changes and he/she will be unable to participate in physical activity for three or more weeks, please submit a note from the doctor PRIOR to missing class so that we may temporarily “freeze” your enrollment.
• Students may enroll after the current term has begun as long as space remains available. Call for details. 478-718-7306
• Students may request a schedule change at any time, and schedule changes will be contingent upon available space. Class tuition may not be transferred to private lessons, nor may it be transferred to other students.
• Your tuition pays for a spot in class, regardless of attendance. However, as a courtesy, we offer make-ups when doing so does not jeopardize the safety or integrity of the class. Schedule a make-up class with our front desk or receive a make-up voucher, which may be applied toward one of our Pay-Per-Visit events (limit two per term).
• G.A.M.E. Bus policies and procedures vary by location. Please contact us by phone or email for details.
• Proper attire is a requirement: Female gymnasts must wear leotards or biketards; fitted shorts or leggings are optional; bare feet required. Tumblers wear leotards or fitted tank tops/fitted t-shirts and shorts or leggings. Long hair should be pulled up with elastic bands. Sports fitness participants wear comfortable athletic clothes. Boys wear a properly fitting t-shirt and athletic shorts or pants. NO CLIP ON HAIR BOWS OR METAL HAIR PINS/CLIPS, CARGO PANTS OR SHORTS, BELTS, BARE MIDRIFFS, BAGGY CLOTHES, OR JEWELRY (small stud earrings are acceptable).